We may also ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that We communicate to you. When You consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, You may withdraw your consent at any time and We will stop the processing of your data for that purpose.
RETENTION OF DATA
TYXIT will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
TRANSFER OF DATA
The Company processes your information, including Personal Data, at its operating offices and any other location where the parties involved in the processing are located. As a result, this information is likely to be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those in Your jurisdiction.
In accordance with the regulations, TYXIT implements all the procedures required to obtain the necessary guarantees for the security of such transfers. The transfer of data outside the EU is governed by standard contractual clauses. You can access these clauses by contacting Us at the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- When connecting to our Service, We must retain and, if necessary, disclose connection and identification data in accordance with the Swiss Federal Act on the Surveillance of Postal and Telecommunications Traffic (BÜPF) and the associated ordinance (VÜPF).
- The Federal Act on Combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing (Money Laundering Act, AMLA) requires Us to retain customer and transaction data for a specific period of time.
OTHER LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
TYXIT may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation, i.e: if We need to provide your information to the authorities in case of intellectual property right infringements.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Tyxit.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to Us, We take all useful precautions to preserve the security and confidentiality of data and in particular to prevent them from being distorted, damaged, or accessed by unauthorized third parties. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Good online security requires a combination of practices by companies using Internet services and informed behavior by users. Below are some tips to follow to maximize your security when using our Services.
- Always use a strong password. Combine special characters, upper case and lower case characters, numbers.
- Never use your Tyxit password with other online accounts.
- Change your password regularly and avoid reusing old passwords.
- If You abandon an email address or phone number associated with your Account, be sure to update your Account with current information as soon as possible.
- By signing in via your Gmail account, set up two-factor authentication to add an extra layer of security to your account.
- Avoid phishing scams. Don’t click links in suspicious email or text messages and never provide personal information on any Website You aren’t certain is legitimate.
- Don’t share your Tyxit ID with other people, even family members.
- When using a public computer, always sign out when your session is complete to prevent other people from accessing your account.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If You are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), You have certain data protection rights. TYXIT aims to take reasonable steps to allow You to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
In certain circumstances, You have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information We have on you. Whenever made possible, You can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If You are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that We restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information We have on You in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where TYXIT relied on your consent to process your personal information.
The deletion of your account and your data is done directly on your account or by contacting us at email@example.com.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist Us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 16.
Protecting the privacy of young Children is especially important. For that reason, TYXIT does not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from persons under 16 years-of-age. TYXIT will take appropriate steps to delete any personal information collected on or through Our Services if TYXIT learns that it has been collected by persons under 16 years of age.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 16 YEARS OF AGE, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE TYXIT SERVICES AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER.
If You are the parent or legal guardian of a Child under 16 who has become a TYXIT member, then please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have that child’s account terminated and personal information deleted.
Copyright 2022 © All rights Reserved @ TYXIT SA.